Work with your Handz
We are hiring Licensed Residential Plumbers!!
We have been in the industry for 20 years! From one man and a truck to growing and expanding in the Norwell, MA community. Our main priority has always been to keep our customers’ homes comfortable and safe!
We are looking for Residential Service Plumbers to perform diagnostic, troubleshooting, and leak searches for our customers.
What can we do for you?
- Fantastic work life balance
- Supportive owner
- Fun work environment
- Company vehicle
- Provide stability – we’ve been in business for 20 years!
- Performance based incentives including Bonuses
- Holiday Parties
- Company Events
Benefits for the Licensed Residential Plumber:
- Medical insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Retirement IRA plan with up to 3% company match
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent PTO plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Weekly Trainings
- Take home vehicle
- Growth opportunities
- Base Pay plus multiple bonus opportunities
- Pay ranges from $32 – $48/hour
Responsibilities of our Licensed Residential Plumber:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Requirements for our Licensed Residential Plumber:
- Journeyman license
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position