Work with your Handz
We are hiring Licensed Residential Service Electricians!
We are growing in operations in the Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland area and are hiring Residential Service Electricians to service our customers.
As a qualified candidate you will apply your technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, repair, and service of electrical systems and fixtures.
What can WE do for you?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- They’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- They have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- They are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- They are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- They provide ongoing training and professional development.
- They have box seats to the Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
- Our most experienced and top performers earn more than $100,000 per year
Responsibilities of our next Licensed Residential Electrician:
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Competencies for Success for our next Licensed Residential Electrician:
- Licensed with knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Journeyman License required
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines and reading wiring diagrams.
- Maintaining continued education and training on a yearly basis.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.