Work with your Handz
Now hiring Plumbers!
We have been in business for 100 years, are locally owned and have an outstanding reputation! We are seeking exceptional Plumbers!
The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined. The Plumber positiob will be repairing plumbing equipment, including toilets, hot water heaters, dishwashers, sinks, washing machines, outdoor hoses and the pipes that connect these system. You will also be fitting the correct pipes for an area and performing regular maintenance on pipes and other equipment so customers have fully functional plumbing.
What can WE do for YOU as the Plumber?
- Provide stability
- Culture focused around our employees
- Elite level of quality
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- A “fun-based” management team
- Low pressure – we don’t sell our services – we give options to our customers
- Competitive wage with spiffs
- Birthday off with pay
Benefits for the Plumber:
- 100% covered Healthcare for employee
- 401k with company match up to 6%
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Long Term Disability
- Growth Opportunities
- Training Reimbursement
- Take home vehicles
- Pay ranges from $24-$30/hour!
Responsibilities for the Plumber:
- Unstop sewers, install boiler heaters, concrete cutting, waterline replacements, set toilets
- Reading blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Cutting, assembling and installing pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Installing and maintaining water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets, etc
- Repair domestic appliances (e/g/ washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks)
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
Requirements for the Plumber:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4-6 years of experience in Plumbing, New Construction, Remodels, Service
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Excellent knowledge of Plumbing Systems and Operations
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Be reliable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.