Work with your Handz
WE ARE HIRING EXPERIENCED RESIDENTIAL BOILER INSTALLERS!
Ask about our $5,000 sign-on bonus!
We have been in business for 97 years and are dedicated to the customer experience.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Generous Paid Time Office Policy
- Competitive Wage based on your experience $20-$55 an hour
- Full benefits package largely paid by the company
- We protect and invest in your and your family’s future via matched 401-K retirement.
- We encourage and act on your feedback and suggestions.
- Opportunity for advancement – Unlimited growth potential
- Be a part of a winning team – Named 2021 & 2022 Best of Brooklyn for Plumbing and Air Conditioning
- Close-knit community environment
- Uniform & Phone provided
- 80% of full Health benefits package including family for married employees
- 401K with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS AN EXPERIENCED RESIDENTIAL BOILER INSTALLER:
- Installs RESIDENTIAL heating (furnaces & boilers) in accordance with company requirements and manufacturer specifications.
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Effectively communicates with customers regarding questions, concerns, and problems.
- Ensures company property, vehicles, and tools are being properly used and maintained.
- Following standard procedures and process, ensures that the company vehicle is properly stocked, returns defective warranty parts to the branch, and orders/replenishes vehicle stock as needed.
- Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough, and timely manner.
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and concerns.
AS AN EXPERIENCED RESIDENTIAL BOILER INSTALLER YOU SHOULD BE COMFORTABLE
- Having knowledge of Boiler codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and Boiler safety.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems, using established policies and procedures.
- Installation of water heaters, water filtration, re-pipes, sewer, and gas systems along with normal fixture replacements.
- Determine the best procedure for install
- Install plumbing systems
- Communicate with customer
WHAT YOU OFFER AS AN EXPERIENCED RESIDENTIAL BOILER INSTALLER
- 5 years’ experience in Installation
- Natural Gas license preferred
- Journeyman license preferred
- Experience in, and proficiency at, installing residential heating as well as related accessories, successfully and without supervision.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment