Work with your Handz
Calling ALL Experienced Residential Service Plumbers!
As a qualified candidate you will install, repair, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in a residential setting.
Are you ready for a rewarding career opportunity? We are a trusted plumbing, heating, and air conditioning company serving Pittsburgh residents for over four generations. As a family-owned and operated business, we take pride in our staff and consider them an extension of our family. We are now seeking exceptional Residential Service Plumbers to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair plumbing systems within residential settings.
Why choose us?
- Established since 1964 with a fourth generation owner
- Strong commitment to community support and giving back
- Continuous growth and educational opportunities
- A team-oriented and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation, including top pay in the area
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work
- Take home vehicles for your convenience
- Excellent benefits package, including major medical, prescription drug, optical, dental, orthodontia, long-term disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan with a 100% match
- Quarterly company functions for team bonding and enjoyment
** Major Medical
** Prescription Drug
** Long Term Disability
** Life Insurance ($250K Term)
** 401-k with 25% match
** Take Truck Home
** 100 plus hours of training every year
** Quarterly company functions (Ball games, comedy club, dinners, awards etc)
** Pay ranges $20 – $30/hour base pay before bonuses and spiffs!
Requirements of our next Service Plumber:
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 3 Years of Service Plumbing Experience
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life.
- Ability to train and mentor apprentices as needed.
Tasks for the Service Plumber:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside, and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Minimum Journeyman Plumbing License.
- Highly motivated with a great attitude on life.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participate in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
- Communicate and consult with homeowner to give them the best options on repair or replacement
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.