Work With Your Handz
We are hiring an Accounting Admin!!
For over 90 years, homeowners throughout Brooklyn have counted on us to provide professional and dependable plumbing, heating and air services.
The Accounting Admin will provide exceptional support by performing a range of general clerical and accounting functions. In this position, you will be responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable, reconciling accounts and banking.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU AS THE ACCOUNTING ADMIN?
- Very Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Full benefits package largely paid by the company
- We protect and invest in your and your family’s future via matched 401-K retirement.
- We encourage and act on your feedback and suggestions.
- Opportunity for advancement – Unlimited growth potential
- Be a part of a winning team – Named 2021 & 2022 Best of Brooklyn for Plumbing and Air Conditioning
- Close-knit community environment
- Uniform & Phone provided
BENEFITS for the Accounting Admin
- 80% of full Health benefits package including family for married employees
- 401K with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
Job Duties of Accounting Admin:
- Enter inventory transactions
- Assist with reconciling accounts
- Making bank deposits
- Assist in month end closing
- Create service work orders, purchase orders, and customer invoice
- Assist with gathering data for billing
- Perform filing, shredding, organizing, and documenting, statistics
- Other office duties as assigned
Our ideal Accounting Admin will have:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Successware experience preferred
- Residential Home Service experience preferred
- Knowledge of Service Titan a plus
- Successful track record as an accountant within a high-growth enterprise
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- High organizational skills
- Leadership ability
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.