Work With Your Handz
We are hiring an Accounting Assistant!!
We are and have been locally owned and operated since 1969. We want to ensure our customers are being taken care of with outstanding service.
The Accounting Assistant will provide exceptional support to the Accounting Manager by performing a range of general clerical and accounting functions. In this position, you will be responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable, reconciling accounts and banking.
What can We do for you?
- Provide stability – we have been in business for 60 years!
- We have a great benefits package
- Competitive wages
- We are a family-like environment
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always
- Great Benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with automatic 3% enrollment
- Pay between $40k – $45k/year
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Ask about our Cafeteria Plan!
Job Duties of Accounting Assistant:
- Entering invoices into Quick Books
- Enter inventory transactions
- Assist with reconciling accounts
- Making bank deposits
- Assist in month end closing
- Create service work orders, purchase orders, and customer invoice
- Assist with gathering data for billing
- Perform filing, shredding, organizing, and documenting, statistics
- Other office duties as assigned
Our ideal Accounting Assistant will have:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 1+ years’ experience using Quick Books
- Residential Home Service experience preferred
- Price Books experience preferred
- Knowledge of Service Titan a plus
- Successful track record as an accountant within a high-growth enterprise
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- High organizational skills
- Leadership ability
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.