Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a Call Center Manager!
Come join the fastest growing home services company in the area. We are privately and family-owned and operated. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Provide a great benefits package
- Competitive wage and excellent commission structure
- Team Building events (Baseball games, Bowling, breakfasts, etc)
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
As a Call Center Manager, you’ll need to:
- Oversee the daily operations of call center and employees.
- Ensure a quality customer experience.
- Evaluate staff effectiveness and performance review annually or on an at-need basis.
- Participate in trainings
- Lead team meetings
- Review call recordings to ensure accurate classifications
- Review calls to ensure Customer Service Representatives and Dispatch Service Representatives are following scripts
- Outbound call management
- Coaching and training of Customer Service Representative
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual call center goals.
Qualifications for our Call Center Manager:
- Minimum 3-years call center management experience in the service industry.
- Service Titan or similar CRM operations dispatch software required
- Lead and train staff on the best ways to convert calls into booked service appointments.
- Microsoft Office to include a minimum of intermediate Excel skills, must be able to complete,
execute and organize Excel Worksheets.
- Author and refine call scripts so they’re clear, compelling and result in more appointments.
- Become an expert of your market, know the customer needs and how best to engage them.
- Monitor performance of staff, review recorded calls and advise them on how to promote sales.
- Formalize a coaching and training platform that s cost effective and measurable.
- Show employees how their individual contributions matter to the company s success.
- Ensure sufficient staffing to match the business demand and seasonal spikes
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Continuous Training
- Company outings
- Pay from $50-$70k plus bonuses!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.