Work With Your Handz
WE ARE HIRING A CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE!!
Hybrid work option available!
Since 1904, our family-owned and locally operated company has been serving Lancaster, York, Lebanon, Berks, Dauphin, and Chester Counties. We take care of our employees, so we can take better care of our customers. We attract the best because we offer the best.
We are seeking an exceptional Customer Service Representative who is capable of listening to our customer’s needs, booking service appointments, and placing outbound calls to schedule appointments to fill our call needs.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business for over 100 years!
- Generous benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Experienced, highly knowledgeable managers to support your success
- Referral program
- Company events and team building
- Holiday parties
- Team breakfasts
- Prize contests
- Paid training
- Medical insurance starts on the 1st of the month
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance paid by the company
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid time off – including vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with a company match up to 4%
- New technology, including iPad & access to integrated software, Service Titan
- Pay ranges from $18/hour plus weekly bonus potential!
- Hybrid work option available!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE:
- Listen to the needs of customers and book service appointments and place outbound calls to schedule appointments to fill our call needs each day.
- Convert incoming customer calls to booked service appointments while promoting customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for calls, texts and online requests from customers.
- Place outbound calls to current and past customers to schedule additional service appointments to fill our call needs each day.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Answering multiple phone lines and assisting customer inquiries
- Scheduling appointments.
- Maintain and update customer database with accurate and complete information.
- Maintain communication with call center, dispatch and management.
- Participate in rotating on-call schedule.
- Other clerical duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE:
- Customer service experience in Home Services preferred.
- Be willing to work in-office as this is not a remote role.
- Proficient computer knowledge competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Ability to take ownership of your job and exceed expectations.
- Be reliable.
- Strong communication skills with customers, technicians and management.
- Ability to handle challenging situations with ease and empathy.
- Excellent ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to ensure the team wins.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.