Work With Your Handz
Now hiring a Call Center Supervisor!!
We have been in business for 100 years, are locally owned and have an outstanding reputation! We are seeking an exceptional Call Center Supervisor who works closely with the Service Manager in ensuring the day-to-day operations run smoothly.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Culture focused around our employees
- Elite level of quality
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- A “fun-based” management team
- Low pressure – we don’t sell our services – we give options to our customers
- Birthday off with pay
- Competitive wage
- 100% covered Healthcare for employee
- 401k with company match up to 6%
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Long Term Disability
- Growth Opportunities
- Training Reimbursement
Pay ranges from $19 – $25/hour!
As a Call Center Supervisor, you’ll need to:
- Oversee the daily operations of call center and employees.
- Ensure a quality customer experience.
- Evaluate staff effectiveness and performance review annually or on an at-need basis.
- Participate in trainings.
- Lead team meetings.
- Review call recordings to ensure accurate classifications.
- Review calls to ensure Customer Service Representatives and Dispatch Service Representatives are following scripts.
- Outbound call management.
- Coaching and training of Customer Service Representatives
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual call center goals.
Qualifications for our Call Center Supervisor:
- Minimum 3-years call center management experience in the service industry.
- Service Titan or similar CRM operations dispatch software required.
- Lead and train staff on the best ways to convert calls into booked service appointments.
- Microsoft Office to include a minimum of intermediate Excel skills, must be able to complete, execute and organize Excel Worksheets.
- Author and refine call scripts so they’re clear, compelling and result in more appointments.
- Become an expert of your market, know the customer needs and how best to engage them.
- Monitor performance of staff, review recorded calls and advise them on how to promote sales.
- Formalize a coaching and training platform that s cost effective and measurable.
- Show employees how their individual contributions matter to the company s success.
- Ensure sufficient staffing to match the business demand and seasonal spikes.
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.