Work With Your Handz
My Plumber Plus is hiring Camera and Sewer Sales to service our customers!
As a qualified candidate you will apply your sales and customer service skills and knowledge in providing sewer and drain camera inspection services and solutions to our customers. If you are motivated to learn and are hungry for success, this is the position for you!
As an experienced camera specialist you will:
Diagnose residential sewer and drain plumbing systems, consult customers on their needs and wants, advice customers on safety concerns regarding their home’s water, sewer and drain systems and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
RESPONSIBILITIES of our next Camera and Sewer Sales person:
- Complete inspection of customer’s sewer lines and drains using a video recording monitor and camera reel
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well maintained truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Follow up on company generated sales leads using strong relationship building skills with new and existing residential customers
- Generate sales revenue through new account targets
- Coordinate follow-up with the sales team
- Manage the on-boarding and follow up process with new clients
- Prepare and ensure all documentation is completed accurately
- Collaborate with team members; providing pertinent information and assisting in the sales process
- Manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure availability for additional projects
REQUIREMENTS for our next Camera and Sewer Sales person:
- At least 3+ years of experience in an inside or outside sales
- Previous drain/sewer plumbing experience is a plus – but not a requirement!
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player.
- Successful track record as a sales closer
- Show enthusiasm and support for the company, culture, and team
- Outgoing personality with a strong orientation toward customer service and team building
- Must retain a high level of flexibility and resourceful problem solving
- Effective time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
What can MY PLUMBER PLUS do for you?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- They’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- They have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- They are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- They are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- They provide ongoing training and professional development.
- They have box seats to the Nat’s, Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events and an Annual Crab Feast for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
My Plumber Plus is an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry. Come join our professional and experienced team!