Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Commercial Electricians!
We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want Commercial Electricians who do the same!
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – we have been in business for 60 years!
- We have a great benefits package
- Be a part of a family-like environment
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Competitive wages
Responsibilities of our Electricians:
Performs all electrical tasks with general supervision, possesses journeyman license, has the ability to read blueprints, terminate cable, install and troubleshoot control wiring from diagrams, is able to demonstrate experience factors exceeding an electrical apprentice and must be proficient on rough-in work. Demonstrates knowledge of or ability to:
- Install bus feeders
- Wire and conduit sizing
- Switchgear installation and termination
- Layout and preparation for installation
- Underground layout and rough-in
- Motors and controls – troubleshooting
- Possess skills of Year Four Apprentice
- Other duties assigned
Requirements for our Electricians:
- Knowledge of local electrical codes
- 2 years of experience
- License preferred
- Maintaining continued education and training on a yearly basis.
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Team player
- Great Benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with automatic 3% enrollment
- Pay between $25-$30/hr
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Ask about our Cafeteria Plan!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.