Work With Your Handz
New Year – New Job - New Location – New Opportunity
THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN NASHVILLE, TN
WE ARE HIRING COMMERCIAL HVAC TECHNICIANS
We have been servicing the Nashville, Tennessee area for 84 years and are known as the “Company of Choice” for commercial refrigeration in middle Tennessee.
We are seeking exceptional Commercial HVAC Technicians. The ideal candidate will take service calls and diagnose/repair commercial/industrial refrigeration systems.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business for 84 years!
- Weekly Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Front-loaded Paid Time Off
- Continual training
- Opportunity for job growth within the company
- Company outings and holiday parties
- Company vehicle
- Year-round work
- Monthly breakfasts
Responsibilities of Commerical HVAC Technician:
- Analyze, plan, and perform preventative maintenance of HVAC system
- Plan shutdowns for maintenance and repair pumps, including chill water, heating water and condensation pumps
- Troubleshoot, repair and make modifications to HVAC systems
- Adhere to all city, state and federal regulatory statutes
- Maintain maintenance records as required by city, state and EPA guidelines
- Order and maintain parts needed to repair and maintain HVAC equipment
- Manage relationship with all major vendor accounts
- Properly maintain and safeguard assets
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the Commercial HVAC Technician:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Course work at an accredited vocational, technical or trade school
- Must have an EPA certification
- 5 or more years in Commercial HVAC service (5-10 years preferred)
- Ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical blueprints
- Knowledge of Windows Operating system
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Pay ranges $24-$38/hour
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.