Work With Your Handz
WE ARE HIRING A COMMERCIAL PLUMBER TO BE A
BOILER/WATER HEATER TECHNICIAN!!
From a one-man show to an expanding company, we have been servicing the greater Denver Metropolitan community for the last 5 years! Speaking of the number 5, we also offer 5-star customer service and unparalleled diagnostic services.
We are looking for a Boiler/Water Heater Technician to repair, replace and maintain the appropriate equipment to keep our customers happy and running smoothly.
What can we do for you as a Boiler/Water Heater Technician?
- Provide stability
- Supportive management
- Opportunities to grow both personally and professionally
- Continuous training
- Competitive wages
Benefits for the Boiler/Water Heater Technician:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Take Home Vehicle
- Ongoing Training
- Opportunity to earn time and a half and double time.
Hourly Pay $30 – $35
A Boiler/Water Heater Technician is responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing and replacing various types of boilers and water heaters. The technician must be able to diagnose and troubleshoot equipment problems and provide appropriate solutions to clients.
Responsibilities for the Boiler/Water Heater Technician:
- Basic pump repair knowledge and skills, including but not limited to circulating pumps and oil pumps.
- Basic boiler burner troubleshooting skills, electrical and mechanical.
- Check or investigate new or old burner systems for proper operation and repair.
- Perform necessary service on customers’ heating equipment related to emergency service calls. These calls are performed as daily duties and on-call situations.
Install, repair, and maintain water heaters, including gas, electric, and tankless systems.
Troubleshoot and diagnose water heater problems and provide clients with accurate and effective solutions.
Replace faulty parts or entire systems when necessary.
Perform routine maintenance on water heaters to prevent future issues.
Respond to emergency repair requests in a timely manner.
Maintain necessary parts inventory in technicians’ service van.
Requirements for the Boiler/Water Heater Technician:
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Commercial experience is required.
- Ability to obtain a Colorado Journeyman license preferred.
- Knowledge of burner oil systems, burner wiring, circuitry, installation, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of boilers and hydronic and steam heating systems.
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, schematics, and blueprints.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must have a clean, valid driver’s license.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.