Work With Your Handz
THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN NASHVILLE, TN
WE ARE HIRING COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION (RACK) TECHNICIANS
$15,000 SIGNING BONUS!
We have been servicing the Nashville, Tennessee area for 84 years and are known as the “Company of Choice” for commercial refrigeration in middle Tennessee.
We are seeking exceptional Commercial Refrigeration (RACK) Technicians. The ideal candidate will take service calls and diagnose/repair commercial/industrial refrigeration systems.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business for 84 years!
- Weekly pay with lots of opportunities for spiffs and bonuses
- SIGNING BONUS $15,000
- Relocation Assistance
- Front-loaded Paid Time Off
- Continual training
- Opportunity for job growth within the company
- Company outings and holiday parties
- Company vehicle
- Year-round work
- Monthly breakfasts
- Service to the customer base by repairing and overhauling equipment, such as compressors, water pumps, air handlers, and electrical and mechanical control devices in a safe, efficient, and timely manner that exceeds the customer’s expectations
- Perform general repair work on refrigeration including parallel rack systems, heating and ventilation equipment, such as air conditioning units, evaporative condensers, ice machine equipment, water pumps, gas furnaces, compressors, and electric motors in a safe and timely manner
- Provide preventative maintenance activities for customers by diagnosing equipment malfunction and any operating deficiency of the mechanical equipment to ensure quality work performance.
- Process job tickets and work orders to the necessary department in a timely manner.
- Train new or less qualified technicians as needed
- Maintain proper vehicle inventory
- Keep company vehicle clean and ensure vehicle maintenance is current
- Other related duties and projects as assigned by management
- Adhere to after-hours and On-call scheduling
- High school diploma or GED
- Course work at an accredited vocational, technical, or trade school
- Must have EPA certification
- 2 or more years of experience in commercial refrigeration, specifically working with parallel rack systems (5 years of experience preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of refrigeration, ice machines, and gas and electrical furnaces
- Expert knowledge of single systems, parallel rack systems, display cases, and walk-in freezers
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with customers and management.
- Experience and proficient knowledge of supermarket refrigeration
- No major traffic violations in the past three years
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times
- Must be able to travel
- Must be able to climb ladders
- Must be able to work inside and outside
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match