Work With Your Handz
THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN NASHVILLE, TN
WE ARE HIRING COMMERCIAL PLUMBERS
We have been servicing the Nashville, Tennessee area for 84 years and are known as the “Company of Choice” for commercial refrigeration in middle Tennessee.
A new opportunity in 2023!
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business for 84 years!
- Weekly Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Front-loaded Paid Time Off
- Continual training
- Opportunity for job growth within the company
- Company outings and holiday parties
- Company vehicle
- Year-round work
- Monthly breakfasts
Responsibilities of Commerical Plumbers:
- Unstop sewers, install boiler heaters, concrete cutting, waterline replacements, set toilets
- Reading blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Cutting, assembling and installing pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Installing and maintaining water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets, etc
- Repair domestic appliances (e/g/ washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks)
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
Requirements for the Commercial Plumbers:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Course work at an accredited vocational, technical or trade school
- 5 or more years in Commercial Plumbing (5-10 years preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of Plumbing Systems and Operations
- Good communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Pay ranges $24-$38/hour
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.