Work With Your Handz
Now hiring a Customer Service Representative!!!
We have been in business for 100 years, are locally owned and have an outstanding reputation! We are seeking an exceptional Customer Service Representative who is capable of listening to our customer’s needs, booking service appointments, and placing outbound calls to schedule appointments to fill our call needs.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Culture focused around our employees
- Elite level of quality
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- A “fun-based” management team
- Low pressure – we don’t sell our services – we give options to our customers
- Listen to the needs of customers and book service appointments and place outbound calls to schedule appointments to fill our call needs each day.
- Convert incoming customer calls to booked service appointments while promoting customer satisfaction
- Place outbound calls to current and past customers to schedule additional service appointments to fill our call needs each day.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Deliver calls scripts with an authentic cadence; by being transparent, compelling, and personable when speaking with customers
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Assisting customer inquiries
- Scheduling appointments
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information
- Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager
Requirements of a successful Customer Service Representative should have:
- Customer service experience in Home Services preferred
- Proficient computer knowledge competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems
- Ability to show empathy and be a people person
- Be reliable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed for problem resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle challenging situations with ease and empathy
- Excellent ability to multitask
- 100% covered Healthcare for employee
- 401k with company match up to 6%
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Long Term Disability
- Birthday off with pay
- Growth Opportunities
- Training Reimbursement
- Take home vehicles
Compensation is $18.00/hr.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.