Work With Your Handz
Great Opportunity for an Experienced Customer Service Rep!
We are hiring an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our team!
With more than 100 years of combined experience, we strive to help the residents of Durham, Chapel Hill, and Raleigh, with all plumbing and HVAC needs whenever service is needed. We have established an excellent reputation because we stand by the work we perform and always ensure that the job is done the first time around.
You will promote customer satisfaction by converting incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
Enjoy a job with co-workers who are like family at this fantastic company that prides themselves on their incredible work culture.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – We retain over 74% of the employees that start with us.
- We have an excellent benefits package
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional, and caring management team.
- We are growing, and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and our very own apprenticeship program
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement, including the use of the latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Lucrative wage and BONUS Potential!
WHAT WE DO:
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating, and air conditioning.
- Listen to the needs of customers and books service appointments and place outbound calls to schedule appointments to fill our call needs each day.
- Convert incoming customer calls to booked service appointments while promoting customer satisfaction
- Place outbound calls to current and past customers to schedule additional service appointments to fill our call needs each day.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Deliver calls scripts with an authentic cadence; by being transparent, compelling, and personable when speaking with customers
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Assisting customer inquiries
- Scheduling appointments
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information
- Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager
Requirements a successful Customer Service Rep should have:
- At least 2 years of customer service experience in Plumbing or HVAC industries Preferred
- Proficient computer knowledge competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems
- Ability to show empathy and be a people person
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed for problem resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle challenging situations with ease and empathy
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k & 401k Matching
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
Come work for a winning team and the industry leader in residential services!
Candidates must undergo pre-employment background checks and drug screening.