Work With Your Handz
Now hiring Customer Service Representatives!!!
Do you enjoy being challenged, helping customers, and being a part of a growing team with unlimited opportunities? If so, then this is the job for you! We have been in the industry for 8 years and pride ourselves on excellent customer service and happy technicians
The schedule for this position is 12pm – 8pm, Monday to Friday, with Weekend On-Call Availability
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- We have an excellent benefits package
- We are a company with a fun, professional, and caring management team and culture
- We are growing, and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Holiday parties and company events
- Competitive wage and BONUS Potential!
- Listen to the needs of customers and books service appointments and place outbound calls to schedule appointments to fill our call needs each day.
- Convert incoming customer calls to booked service appointments while promoting customer satisfaction
- Place outbound calls to current and past customers to schedule additional service appointments to fill our call needs each day.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Deliver calls scripts with an authentic cadence; by being transparent, compelling, and personable when speaking with customers
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Assisting customer inquiries
- Scheduling appointments
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information
- Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager
Requirements a successful Customer Service Rep should have:
- 2 years of customer service experience Preferred
- Proficient computer knowledge competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems
- Ability to show empathy and be a people person
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed for problem resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle challenging situations with ease and empathy
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Plan and Company Matching
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holidays
- Pay ranges from $17-$18/hour plus spiffs
- Paid Time Off
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. A pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.