Work With Your Handz
Great Opportunity for an Experienced Dispatcher!
We’ve been a successful Electric company for over 20 years. We are looking to find team members who are professional, take pride in their work, and have great attitudes and quality work ethics.
As a dispatcher, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure service appointments are dispatched to appropriate technicians and have great follow-through to make sure that all calls are completed each day.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Competitive pay between $19 – $25/hour
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA plan with company matching 3%
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Holiday Parties
- Company/Team outings
Responsibilities of our next Dispatcher
- Dispatch service calls to electricians at the beginning of the day and throughout as calls come in
- Check Notes on each call to ensure completion
- Ensure all jobs/calls are closed for processing
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Deliver calls scripts with an authentic cadence; by being transparent, compelling, and personable when speaking with customers
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- Maintain communication as a dispatch to your manager
Requirements for our next Dispatcher
- Minimum 1-year Dispatching experience required
- Service Titan experience required
- Accurate documentation and telephone skills
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Data entry
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Proficient computer knowledge competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills needed for problem resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle challenging situations with ease and empathy
- Excellent ability to multi-task
Benefits for our Dispatchers:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position