Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING A DISPATCHER!!
We are a successful family-owned business with over a decade of experience! We are seeking a Dispatcher that takes pride in their work and want to work with a winning team!
The Dispatcher’s number one objective is to ensure the company’s daily revenue target is achieved every day. This is accomplished by prioritizing jobs, service technicians, and working with the CSR’s to ensure there are no unfilled spots on the board for the day.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Our culture is built around respect and being family oriented
- Opportunity for continued growth
- Ongoing weekly trainings
- Bonus plans
- Great benefits package
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Company events
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Medical insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Incentivized competitions
- Provided uniforms
- Pay starting at $22/hour plus monthly bonuses!
Responsibilities of our next Dispatcher:
- Learn the business and learn how to prioritize a schedule
- Assign jobs to Service Technicians based upon call priority level/type as well as communication ability and technical ability of the Technician (Right Tech to Right Call)
- Ensure a quality customer experience by relaying detailed and accurate information to the technicians in the field.
- Manage the dispatch board to ensure technicians are moving and generating revenue efficiently
- Communicate with the Purchasing/Warehouse Coordinator to ensure technicians get materials delivered to the job quickly and efficiently (avoid sending technicians to supply houses – keep technicians working and productive).
- Work with Permit Clerk to ensure that all jobs that require permits have them pulled and closed according to local city/county/state requirements
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
- Update customer’s information in the company’s CRM systems accurately.
- Participate in on-call phone rotation
Requirements for our next Dispatcher:
- 2 year of Dispatching experience required
- Scheduling experience preferred
- Residential home service experience preferred
- Proficient computer knowledge competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle challenging situations with ease and empathy
- Excellent ability to multi-task
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.