Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a Sewer/Drain Install Helper !
WE ARE A FAMILY-OWNED COMPANY WHO HAS SERVED THE GREATER PITTSBURG AREA FOR OVER 50 YEARS!
FUN PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENT & CARING MANAGEMENT TEAM!!
The position of Sewer/Drain Install Helper is to repair and replace sewer lines for our residential customers
What can WE do for you?
- Family-first & Caring Working Environment
- Ludcrative wage and Bonus Potential
- Full Benefits Package (Medical; Vision; Dental; 401k)
- PTO AND Paid Sick Leave
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 100+ Hours of Training Every Year
- Quarterly Company Functions (Ball games; Comedy Clubs; Awards Dinners; Etc.)
Job Responsibilities of our next Sewer/Drain Install Helper:
- The position of Sewer/Drain Install Helper is to help repair and replace sewer and drain lines
- Repairing underground drains and sewer and waterlines using conventional excavation methods or by using trenchless pipe replacement equipment
- Includes preparation, execution, and cleanup of sewer replacements
- Willingness to “get in the trenches” and expose lines by hand
- Utilization of basic tools as well as sewer cleaning equipment, such as a sewer jet. We will teach you!
Duties For Our next Sewer/Drain Install Helper
Duties span site preparation like: digging trenches, grading, drilling, excavating for water features or sewers, hauling dirt and other discarded materials, and transporting equipment and crew members.
- Must have a desire to learn how to replace and repair Sewer and Drains
- Must be able to work in outdoor weather conditions
- Physical ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Physical ability to stand/walk/climb ladders, attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces
- Physical ability to lift up to 100 pounds and ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to perform tasks that may require ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, including but not limited to the following: hot, cold, outdoor, indoor, dry, humid, slippery surfaces, heights, and tight/congested areas.
- Competence and adherence of industry standard safety principals and procedures
- Ability to drive larger company vehicles with trailer attached.
- Mus be able to pass a DOT physical
- Must be able to pass Drug Screen, Back Ground and Driving Record Check