Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a Drain Service Technician!
We are a family owned and run company that has been in business since 1982! With a fantastic reputation in the community, we have no shortage of calls and looking for an experience Drain Technician to join our team!
Diagnose and repair drain issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- We’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have box seats to the Nat’s, Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
· Complete all drain cleaning, jetting and cable work related to in-home, service calls.
· Know how to establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services.
· Educate and assist customers on the importance of sewer repair and replacement.
· Help customers select the right maintenance plan and understand warranty information.
· Explain reasons for blockage and illustrate how you will resolve the issue.
· Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
· Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
· Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
· Protect drain cleaning equipment and keep a well inventoried truck.
· Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
· Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs.
· Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Skills needed for our Drain Technician:
· 2 years’ experience draining, with knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-
· Willing to apply for drain cleaning license if not already licensed.
· Clean, safe driving record.
· Personable and professional with a knack for diffusing messy situations.
· Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
· Strong verbal and written communications.
· High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
· Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
· Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
· Pass a drug screen and background check.
· Ability to pass a D.O.T. physical to drive a company vehicle
Benefits for our Employees:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.