Work With Your Handz
Now hiring Drain Technicians!!
Since 2007, our family-owned and locally operated company has been serving the Greater Phoenix area. We take care of our employees, so we can take better care of our customers. We attract the best because we offer the best.
We are seeking Drain Technicians that take pride in their work and want to work with a winning team!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Culture focused around our employees
- Elite level of quality
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- Great benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Company Events
- Team meetings
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Weekly and Monthly Trainings
- Take home vehicle
- Pay ranges from $17 – $22/hour plus commission!
What You’ll Do as a Drain Technician:
- Diagnose and repair drain issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Explain reasons for blockage and illustrate how you will resolve the issue.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers on the importance of sewer repair and replacement
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Protect drain cleaning equipment and keep a well-inventoried truck.
Requirements for our Drain Technician:
- 2 years experience draining, with knowledge of local plumbing codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Personable and professional with a knack for diffusing messy situations.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Pass a drug screen and background check.
Come join a company that works with you to help you achieve your goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug test are required to be considered for this position.