Work With Your Handz
We are now hiring a Drain Technician in Colorado Springs, CO!
We are a Veteran-owned and operated Plumbing Company dedicated to providing Colorado Springs top quality service for over 25 years! We are a family and love serving our community beyond our trade, supporting over a dozen different charities like Pikes Peak United Way. Just as our community has helped us grow over the years, we are continually looking for ways to give back as plumbing professionals and community advocates.
You ABSOLUTELY want to work here!
Aside from the fact that we are an amazing place to work, here are a few reasons why we attract and keep the very best people:
- Work environment full of folks that have fun and really care about each other!! We are family!
- Schedule options to minimize on-call hours
- Take pride in working for a company that supports its veteran community!
- Uniforms furnished and paid for by the company
- New Fully Stocked Take Home Vehicles
- Excellent customer reviews and ratings
- We always do what is right!
Diagnose and repair drain issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Drain Technician Responsibilities:
· Complete all drain cleaning, jetting and cable work related to in-home, service calls.
· Know how to establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services.
· Educate and assist customers on the importance of sewer repair and replacement.
· Help customers select the right maintenance plan and understand warranty information.
· Explain reasons for blockage and illustrate how you will resolve the issue.
· Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
· Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
· Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
· Protect drain cleaning equipment and keep a well inventoried truck.
· Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
· Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs.
· Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Skills needed for our Drain Technician:
· You MUST have 2 years experience running drain and plumbing calls!
· Willing to apply for drain cleaning license if not already licensed.
· Clean, safe driving record.
· Personable and professional with a knack for diffusing messy situations.
· Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
· Strong verbal and written communications.
· High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
· Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
· Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
· Pass a drug screen and background check.
· Have a clean Motor Vehicle Record.
Benefits for our Employees:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year round work
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.