Work With Your Handz
We are growing and need Residential Electrical Apprentices to join our team. We are seeking professional, customer-focused electricians to help serve our large and rapidly expanding customer base.
Responsibilities of Electrical Apprentice:
- Assist lead installer in all Electrical system installations; be efficient and accurate.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business
- Assist in properly staging jobs and adhering to quality checklist.
- Support lead installer in maintaining a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training to master installations.
- Assist in completing accurate and timely paperwork.
Job Requirements of Electrical Apprentice:
- Knowledge of applicable installation and Electrical codes.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is flexible and has a great attitude on life
- Base pay + Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Vacation pay
- Paid Holidays
- 401K and Profit-Sharing Mega-Plan.
- Continuing education
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.