Work With Your Handz
2023 = New Job!
NOW HIRING RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICAL INSTALLERS!!
UNCAPPED EFFICIENCY INCENTIVES!!
We are a family-owned and operated company serving residential customers in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
What can we do for you?
1. Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have been in business for over 30 years!
2. Provide a great benefits package
3. Be a part of a family-owned company with a fun, professional, and caring management team.
4. We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
5. We provide ongoing training and professional development.
6. Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
7. Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
Responsibilities of Electrical Installer:
- By working closely with the installation manager, warehouse manager and installation apprentices, you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Ensure jobs are properly staged; sign off on job quality checklist.
- Work with customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and technical vendor training.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure on-time, high quality installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Job Requirements of Electrical Installer:
- Knowledge of applicable installation and Electrical codes.
- Holding a certified Journeyman certificate or be in classes to acquire one.
- Develop proven track record in Electrical systems including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blueprints and other diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Base pay + Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Vacation pay
- Paid Holidays
- 401K and Profit-Sharing Mega-Plan.
- Continuing education
- Pay ranges from $26 – $29/hour!