Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICAL INSTALLERS!!
We are a family-owned and operated company serving residential customers in the Cleveland, Ohio area. We have been in business for over 30 years and our commitment to our employees and customers still stays top-notch!
We provide residential electrical installation and repair with the utmost quality and commitment to our customers. We pride ourselves on building trust with our customers and provide them with professional and certified technicians.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have been in business for over 30 years!
- Provide a great benefits package
- Be a part of a family-owned company with a fun, professional, and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Base pay + Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Vacation pay
- Paid Holidays
- 401K and Profit-Sharing Mega-Plan.
- Continuing education
- Pay ranges from $26 – $29/hour!
Responsibilities of our Electrical Installers:
- Installing and repairing various electrical equipment.
- Service and maintenance of various electrical equipment.
- Monitoring electrical equipment and maintaining and updating records daily.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback, and option sheets
Requirements for our Electrical Installers:
- Knowledge of local electrical codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines, and reading wiring diagrams.
- Maintaining continued education and training every year.
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected categories. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.