Work With Your Handz
WE ARE HIRING ELECTRICAL INSTALLERS!
We are growing in leaps and bounds! We have been in the industry for 13 years and we strive to maintain a culture of care and understanding. We offer continual training. Our focus is on our employees so they are appreciated and can provide the best customer service to our clients. If you are an amazing Electrical Installer looking for a great company, this is the job for you!
About the Company:
We are a family-owned and operated business located in Orlando. We opened our doors in 2008 to assist the community with quality services provided by friendly and well-trained electricians at a fair price. Over the last decade, we’ve earned a reputation for being the most trusted electrical service company in Orlando and the surrounding cities.
As an experienced Electrical Installer you will:
Diagnose and repair residential electrical systems, consult customers on their needs and wants, advise customers on safety concerns regarding their homes’ electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
What can we do for you?
- Provide a balance of work time and family time.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development
- Be a part of a family-owned company with a fun, professional, and caring management team.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of the latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Provide stability -we have been in business for 13 years
Responsibilities of our Electrical Installers:
- Installing and repairing various electrical equipment.
- Service and maintenance of various electrical equipment.
- Monitoring electrical equipment and maintaining and updating records daily.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback, and option sheets
Requirements for our Electrical Installers:
- Knowledge of local electrical codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines, and reading wiring diagrams.
- Maintaining continued education and training every year.
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
Benefits offered to our next Electrical Installer
- Medical and dental insurance
- Take home vehicles
- Company supplied uniform
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Continuing education
Compensation is up to $25.00/hr.
Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
Candidates must undergo pre-employment background checks and drug screening.