Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING ELECTRICAL SALESPERSON!!
Start off 2023 by working for a company that truly values YOU!
We are growing! We have been in the industry for 40 years! From one man and a truck to becoming one of the largest (still) family-owned Residential Service Companies in Northeastern Florida, our main priority has always been to keep our customers’ homes comfortable and safe! We are looking for outstanding people to join our team!
What Can WE Do For YOU?
- Provide stability – we are the biggest family-owned service company in Northeastern Florida and have been in business since 1983.
- Performance based Incentives
- Morale Boosting Events (Food Truck Fridays, Cornhole Tournaments, Top Golf etc.)
- Nice company trucks (Take Home)
- Minimal On-Call Schedule
- We care about our employees and listen to them and implement their suggestions often
- Fantastic work life balance
- Opportunity for job growth within company
Benefits of working for us
- Medical insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Short-and-Long-term disability insurance
- Retirement IRA incentive plan
- Paid Time Off + Holiday pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Outstanding PTO plan
Responsibilities of the Electrical Salesperson:
- Complete inspection of customer’s Electrical unit(s)
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-maintained truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Requirements for the Electrical Salesperson:
- 2 years of experience in industry sales focused on new business development
- Motivated to exceed expectations
- Proven experience in sales
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of Service Titan a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to consistently deliver results.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.