Work With Your Handz
NOW HIRING EXPERIENCED PLUMBERS WITH A SIGN-ON BONUS!
We are a successful Residential Service Company that proudly serves West St. Louis County and the surrounding area. We appreciate our team, which is focused on professionalism while offering top-quality services.
We are seeking Plumbers that take pride in their work and want to work with a winning team! We take pride in the work we do, and we want plumbers who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Show you an appreciation of you and for your work
- Work/Life Balance – No nights, weekends, or on-call
- Take pride in knowing you work for a company that treats customers right
- Uniforms furnished
- Take home vehicles
- Work boots supplied
- Opportunity to earn top pay in the area
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work.
- Company team events
- The opportunity to join a team-orientated and team-focused company
- Growth opportunity
What You’ll Do:
A Plumber installs, repairs, fits, and maintains pipes in a drainage system for residential buildings, primarily associated with kitchens, bathrooms, hot water heaters, and sewage. This includes performing diagnostic, troubleshooting, and leak searches.
Requirements for our next Plumber:
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 3 year’s plumbing experience
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Passion for communicating with customers to give them the best options on repair or replacement
- Driven individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude toward life.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
Tasks for the Plumber:
- Communicate and consult with homeowners to give them the best options on repair or replacement
- Maintain communication with team members
- Keep your company truck clean and organized, inside, and out
- Properly complete tasks in a professional and timely manner
- Top pay in the area available ($30 – $75 per hour)
- 100% paid employee medical and life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off with unlimited accrual
- Regular employee training
- Retirement plan with company match
- Take home trucks
Come join a company that works with you to help you achieve your goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.