Work With Your Handz
We are hiring an Experienced Plumbing Apprentice!
Earn While You Learn!!
We need an interested and dedicated person who wants to learn the plumbing industry from the ground up. You will work in the parts department learning all the parts, tools and accessories that plumbers need to do their job. You will assist as needed on residential job sites. If you have always wanted to earn while you learn this is the ideal job for you!
The ideal candidate will have the desire to be a plumber.
This is a great place to begin your career in this trade. We are an equal opportunity employer. We offer a fantastic benefit package to our employees including medical and dental insurance, PTO, holidays, and other employee perks.
This position will deliver parts to our plumbers while on the job and learn alongside them. Responsible for assisting plumber in homes. You will occasionally help install, repair, and maintain pipes used for water distribution and wastewater disposal. The plumbing apprentice provides assistance to full-fledged plumbers while improving their skills in the trade.
We have been in business for 23 years and are regarded as an industry leader in Residential Home Services in the Roanoke, VA area! Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want plumbing apprentices who do the same!
Requirements of our next Plumbing Apprentice:
- 1-2 years of plumbing experience preferred
- Trade school preferred
- Clean, safe driving record
- Passion for communicating with customers and fixing plumbing issues
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team
- Highly motivated, with a great attitude on life
What can We do for you?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have been in business for 23 years!
- We have a great benefits package.
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We will train you to be a plumber, and there are the opportunities for advancement.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community.
- Lucrative wage + bonus potential!
- No on-call schedule
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Trade Certificate assistance
- Company provided uniforms
- Tool Allowance
- Nice company trucks
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Pay ranges from $14 – $18/hour!