Work With Your Handz
We are hiring AN EXPERIENCED RESIDENTIAL SERVICE PLUMBER!
ONLY IN FEBRUARY - SIGNING BONUS – UP TO $5,000!!!!
We are committed to being the company of choice for our customer’s plumbing needs. We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers on every visit! We have been in business in San Diego since 1999 and have a great reputation for quality service.
Do you want to learn about Water Treatment and Radiant Heating? We’ve got you covered with DAILY technical and professional development training! Be more than a number – we appreciate all of our plumbers and recognize how they contribute to the bottom line. We provide a great opportunity for a lucrative career with room for advancement!
What can WE do for you?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- We’ve been in business for 23 years and have 5-star reviews.
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
Responsibilities for our Experienced Residential Plumber:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside, and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participate in weekly meetings and training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
Required Experience for our next Plumbing Service Manager:
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
- Plumbers with 3+ years of residential service experience
- Journeyman or Master license preferred
- Desire to learn and grow in your profession
- Ability to pass pre-employment requirements
- Clear MVR with valid driver’s license
Benefits for our next Plumbing Service Manager:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.