Work With Your Handz
We are hiring an HVAC Comfort Advisor!
Start off 2023 by working for a company that truly values YOU
We are the trusted name for everything home services throughout Nassau and Western Suffolk counties. In our 68th year, we are thriving and expanding our company. Our team is passionate about our customers, and it’s our reliability and expertise that continually sets us apart from any competitor!
What Can WE Do For YOU?
- Great commission and bonus programs
- Paid weekly
- Established and trusted provider – we have been in business for more than 65 years!
- Long-term and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Continual training for career development
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Supportive, positive, Universe Core Values
Benefits of working for us:
· Generous PTO Policy
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Group Life Insurance
· Pay ranges from $100k +
We offer the right candidate an opportunity to establish themselves in a successful sales career. You must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends to fit our customer’s needs. We are seeking a well-organized self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills. We will augment your knowledge with sales and product related training, giving you all the tools necessary to assist clients in making informed buying decisions. Knowledge of HVAC is not mandatory- we will train you, but prior in-home sales experience is a must! This is a tremendous opportunity for Sales Representatives who have at least 5 years of previous sales experience.
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Comfort Advisor:
· Provide direct support to the Sales Department to ensure that the department can meet its defined monthly goals and growth targets
· Provide customers with solutions for their HVAC and other home comfort needs
· Consult with potential and existing customers to provide a customized HVAC system solution
· Follow-up with existing sales bids and leads to offer any additional information as needed to convert them into sales
· Conduct post-sale follow-up to ensure all sales agreements have been fulfilled to customer satisfaction
· Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
· Emphasize salable features, quotes, prices, and credit terms and prepare sales orders for jobs sold
· Build and maintain customer relationships
· Participate in various sales activities to support corporate efforts including, but not limited to, trade shows, referral groups, etc.
· Must be willing and able to work evenings and weekends
Requirements of our next HVAC Comfort Advisor:
· 5 years prior sales experience
· High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
· Computer Skills: MS Office
Opportunity to Earn 6 Figure Income – All Pay is Commission & Bonus Based
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer.