Work With Your Handz
WE ARE HIRING HVAC INSTALL APPRENTICES!
We are a 51-year-old, honest, fun, and professional HVAC team servicing the central NJ area. We are seeking exceptional HVAC INSTALL APPRENTICES who will bring their talent and join our team. We continue to lead the way in providing heating and air conditioning services and outstanding customer service throughout the NJ area and would like for you to join our team!
The HVAC INSTALL APPRENTICE is responsible for assisting with installing HVAC equipment in residential structures. Ideal candidates will have experience with installing top of the line heating and cooling equipment, heat pumps, ductless mini-splits, hot water boilers, water tanks, sheet metal installation, and basic fabrication.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business 51 years!
Weekly pay with lots of opportunities for spiffs and bonuses
Helpers keep scrap copper and can refurbish or resell old equipment (can be an extra 10K a year!)
Tool purchase plans
Opportunity for job growth within company
Year-end holiday party
Medical insurance, Dental, Short/Long term disability
S-125 Medical Premiums paid with pre-tax dollars
Supplemental Health Benefits
$800 perfect attendance yearly bonus
$250 yearly bonus if no workman compensation claim
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick days, Holidays)
Year-end holiday party
Year around work
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF HVAC INSTALL APPRENTICE:
Assist with the following:
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR HVAC INSTALL APPRENTICE:
- At least 2 years experience as an HVAC INSTALLER
- EPA Certification (preferred)
- Must be able to measure, cut, and fit black iron pipe, PVC, and copper refrigerant piping.
- Must have a basic understanding of low voltage control wiring and high voltage connections.
- Ability to lift to 100 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers
Come join our fun, professional and winning team!
Preemployment drug screen, background check and driving record check required.