Work With Your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Install Helpers!
Come join the fastest growing home services company in the area. We are privately and family-owned and operated. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Provide a great benefits package
- Competitive wage and excellent commission structure
- Team Building events (Baseball games, Bowling, breakfasts, etc)
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
Job Duties of the HVAC Install Helper:
- Assist installation of all brands and types of HVAC units
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from workstations and other areas.
- Adjust, connect, or disconnect wiring, piping, tubing, and other parts, using hand or power tools.
- Communicating efficiently with management, dispatch, and the customer to ensure overall success of the company
- Keeping accurate invoices and time sheets
- Clean or lubricate vehicles, machinery, equipment, instruments, tools, work areas, and other objects, using hand tools, power tools, and cleaning equipment.
- Maintaining a clean, organized job site and inventoried truck
Requirements for the HVAC Install Helper:
- Mechanically inclined with a mechanical aptitude
- Minimum of 1 year HVAC apprentice experience
- Have a clear driving record and a current driver’s license
- Have a clear criminal background
- Be in good physical shape with ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to crawl in tight places and climb ladders; work in attics, garages, crawl spaces and on roofs
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks on a daily basis
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Continuous Training
- Company outings
- Pay from $18-$28/hour plus bonuses!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is required to be considered for this position.