Work With Your Handz
We are hiring an experienced HVAC Installer!
We are a family-owned and family-oriented business that strives to help the residents of Middlesex and Essex counties, with all plumbing and HVAC needs. We stand by the work we perform and always ensure that the job is done the first time around. Experience room for growth and upward mobility with this rapidly growing company. We set the standard for residential service companies!
If you are an experienced HVAC Installer and have a professional demeanor and team-oriented disposition, we want to speak with you.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- We promote a culture of continuous improvement including use of the latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Lucrative wage and BONUS Potential!
- Fully Paid Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Competitive uncapped Weekly Commission
- Opportunities for advancement
- Continual Training
- Supportive, fun, and professional company owners
- Offer specific employee assistance programs (like credit checks, goals/journalling)
- Charity Softball events
- Dinners with spouses when we hit our goals
- Deep Sea fishing trips for top producers
- Paintball and other team building activities
- BBQ and face painting and other family activities
- Destination trips for top performers
- Company vehicle
- Birthday off
- NO ON CALL
- Pay ranges from $25 – $30/hour!
The HVAC installer is responsible for accurately installing HVAC equipment in residential structures. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of HVAC equipment, codes, and proper installation procedures.
Job Responsibilities of HVAC Installer:
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions
Job Requirements: for HVAC Installer
- 3 years of HVAC/Plumbing field experience.
- Service experience desired but not required
- Valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer a Trade School graduate
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with internal and external customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment
- Ability to establish rapport with customers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with information.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Must have strong math skills.
- Ability to utilize common-sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions.
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems, using established policies and procedures.