Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Experienced Residential HVAC Installers!!
With a 5-star reputation in the community, we have no shortage of calls and are looking for outstanding HVAC Installers to join our team!
We’re looking for exceptional HVAC installers who have the technical aptitude and drive to get the job done & who can deliver world-class customer service
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- We’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have box seats to the Nat’s, Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events and an Annual Crab Feast for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement, including use of the latest technology platforms in the industry.
Ideal HVAC Install candidate will have:
- 3-5 years experience with home HVAC installation.
- Complete all HVAC system installations efficiently and accurately; ensure customers satisfaction.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction
- Must have knowledge of gas furnace, heat pumps, boilers, AC.
- Ability to follow established process and procedure.
- Needs to be able to manage helper for this position as well.
- Clear driving record and criminal background needed.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Qualifications for our HVAC Installer:
- Have a clear driving record and a current driver’s license
- Have a clear criminal background
- Be in good physical shape with ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to crawl in tight places and climb ladders; work in attics, garages, crawl spaces and on roofs
- Integrity and ability to promote a positive company image
- Provide exceptional customer service while on the job site
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks on a daily basis
- Results driven in a high-energy environment
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to follow directions and work independently
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- EPA and/or NATE Certification
Benefits for our HVAC Installers:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year round work
- Technology package including iPad and iPhone
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.