Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a HVAC Operations Manager!!
Come work for the trusted name for heating and cooling throughout the Southeast Michigan area for the last 2 decades. The experience of the customer, with quality work, is our main mission. We are looking for an exceptional HVAC Operations Manager who is responsible for leading our HVAC Service, Sales and Install teams to be their best. If you have experience mentoring, inspiring and holding technicians accountable then this is the job for you!
What Can WE Do For YOU as the HVAC Operations Manager?
- Provide stability
- Professional, Team-Oriented Work Environment
- Appreciation – Our Employees are NOT a Number
- 24/7 Free In-office gym
- Holiday party
- Company lunches
- Team breakfasts
- Weekly Meetings
- Weekly Vendor trainings
Benefits for the HVAC Operations Manager:
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Trainings
- Company events
- Staff Appreciation Days/Week
- Short-Term Disability
- Take Home Vehicle
- Company cell phone
- Salary from $75,000 plus bonuses
The HVAC Operations Manager will MOTIVATE, TRAIN, LEAD AND COACH a service team to success by holding them accountable to KPI’s and provide training where necessary. To do this effectively you must be able to evaluate, analyze, and monitor our market area to ensure our HVAC team is meeting objectives and goals when in a customer’s home. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in customer service management and leading a team to performance results. The ideal candidate will be energetic, intellectually curious and a person who leads by example.
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Operations Manager:
- Develops and implements best operational practices while continually focusing on continuous improvement and process enhancements to achieve budgeted gross margins.
- Oversees Department spend to include labor, vendor agreements, inventory, and fleet. Responsible for facilities management, inspections, maintenance, repair, and installation to ensure protection of company assets.
- Oversees safety compliance to include employee training, safety tracking, employee compliance assessments, and incident investigations are completed properly and corrective actions are implemented when necessary.
- Ensures all personnel adhere to OSHA safety standards and team members are safety conscious at all times.
- Maintains compliance of licensing, permitting, and code requirements.
- Manages and develops service staff to include termination, discipline, accountability, scheduling, setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, evaluating performance and directing work assignments to maximize production.
- Evaluates workloads and personnel schedules to maximize efficiency in achieving profit and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Maintains training of field personnel on systems, tools, and procedures utilizing in-house training, ride-alongs, Success Academy, webinars, and online training programs.
- Provides leadership/coaching, feedback, and ongoing technical and communication training to all subordinates to increase performance.
- Reviews service paperwork and ensures all field personnel adhere to procedural standards of reporting and documentation.
- Conducts job site surveys, field personnel ride-alongs, and work evaluations.
- Assists the dispatching operation in ensuring appropriate technician selection for the type of service.
- Ensures accurate documentation of dispatch, arrival, and completion times.
- Effectively manages conflict resolution with clients through clear communication, addressing all concerns, questions, or problems expediently
Requirements of our next HVAC Operations Manager:
- 5+ years of HVAC experience, Service and Install required.
- 5+ years of HVAC Management experience preferred.
- EPA and NATE Certification required.
- Chauffer’s License Required.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Great communication skills; both written and oral.
- Must enjoy leading a team to reach their maximum potential.
- Strong business acumen and desire continue learning.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with strong personalities.
- Ability to pull reports and analyze data from Service Titan or similar system.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.