Work With Your Handz
We are hiring an HVAC Performance Coach!
Our HVAC Performance Coach is responsible for leading our HVAC Technicians to be their best! This position offers a base salary plus bonus potential and comes with amazing benefits!
We are looking for a LEADER who can MOTIVATE, TRAIN, AND LEAD our technicians to success.
What can We do for you?
· Provide stability – long standing company.
· We have a great benefits package.
· Competitive wages with base + bonus
· We are a family-like environment.
· Growth potential within our organization.
· We provide ongoing training and professional development.
· Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community.
· Caring and supportive management.
· Continuous professional development opportunities.
· Company vehicle
· Great Benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision
· 401K with automatic 3% enrollment
· Flexible Spending Account
· Life Insurance
· Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· Pay starting at $80k plus potential for bonuses!
What we need you to accomplish: MOTIVATE, TRAIN, LEAD AND COACH a service team to success by holding them accountable to KPI’s and provide training where necessary. To do this effectively you must be able to evaluate, analyze, and monitor our market area to ensure our service team is meeting objectives and goals when in a customer’s home. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in customer service management and leading a large team to performance results. The ideal candidate will be energetic, intellectually curious and a person who leads by example.
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Performance Coach:
· Point person for any technical issues that technicians may encounter throughout the day.
· Communicate effectively with HVAC Coordinators.
· Liaison between technicians and Comfort Consultants.
· Participate actively in all training and ongoing education.
· Resolve customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Evaluates workload and schedules service work in a way that best utilizes manpower.
· Ability to create and manage quotes and invoices. Knowledge of using price books.
· Ensures that materials and equipment are ordered and dispensed for scheduled jobs.
· Ability to train and mentor technicians on our service systems.
Requirements of our next HVAC Performance Manager:
· HVAC Service or installation experience in Residential Service preferred
· If no prior HVAC experience, willingness to learn is required
· 2+ years of Management experience preferred.
· Universal EPA and NATE certification preferred
· Must have passion for exceptional service.
· Great communication skills; both written and oral.
· Must enjoy leading a team to reach their maximum potential.
· Strong business acumen and desire to continue learning.
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with strong personalities.
· Ability to pull reports and analyze data from Service Titan or similar system.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.