Work With Your Handz
We are hiring an HVAC Project Manager!
Come work for the trusted name for heating and cooling throughout the Mercer and Middlesex areas for the last two decades. The experience of the customer, with quality work, is our main mission. We are looking for an exceptional HVAC Project Manager to help expand our company and continue helping those in our community.
What Can WE Do For YOU as the HVAC Project Manager?
- Provide stability
- Professional, Team-Oriented, Family-like Work Environment
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefit Package
- Appreciation – Our Employees are NOT a Number
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- Continual Training for Career Development
Benefits for the HVAC Project Manager:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Trainings
- Company events
- Team breakfasts
- Holiday parties
- Company iPad and cell phone
- Generous commission structure, unlimited earning potential, with avg annual salary starting at $120k
The HVAC Project Manager helps identify the best comfort systems for the customer’s home. You will help the customer decide what to buy and custom design the system(s) based on their needs, budget and the characteristics of their unique home.
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Project Manager:
- Provide customers with solutions for their HVAC and other home comfort needs
- Consult with potential and existing customers to provide a customized HVAC system solution
- Follow up with existing sales bids and leads to offer any additional information as needed to convert them into sales
- Conduct post-sale follow-up to ensure all sales agreements have been fulfilled to customer satisfaction
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
- Emphasize salable features, quotes, prices, and credit terms and prepare sales orders for jobs sold
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Participate in various sales activities to support corporate efforts including, but not limited to, trade shows, referral groups, etc.
- Must be willing and able to work evenings and weekends
Requirements of our next HVAC Project Manager:
- Previous HVAC experience preferred
- Prior Sales experience required
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Strong Metal Fabrication Skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and read diagrams and blueprints
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be a self-starter and highly organized
- Knowledge of HVAC industry and products
- Ability to pass a background check and driving record
- High integrity and strong desire to improve professionally, both individually and as a team player
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected categories. We are an equal-opportunity employer.