Work With Your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Residential Service Technicians!
We are a customer focused HVAC company that has been proudly serving the Philadelphia community since 2016. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want HVAC Residential Service Technicians who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits package
- Incredible company culture
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community
- Work for a company that contributes to charity and loves giving back to the community
- Great Benefits package including Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with up to 5% company match
- Paid Time Off
- Sick and Personal days
- Paid Holidays
- Trainings for continuous growth
- Cell Phone provided
- Pay ranges from $28 – $35/hour
The HVAC Residential Service Technician is responsible for diagnosing and repairing heating and cooling systems and leading customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Job Responsibilities of HVAC Residential Service Technician:
- Complete HVAC service, repair, and maintenance-related service calls. Diagnose and offer solutions to customers.
- Establish customer rapport to offer and sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback, and option sheets.
Job Requirements for our next HVAC Residential Service Technician:
- Minimum of 3 years of residential HVAC experience required
- Carrier experience a plus
- Exceptional customer servicer skills
- Aware of local HVAC and building codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop a proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing, refrigerant install, and reclaim and repair.
- Continued training.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual and team contributor who also loves to win and grow.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.