Work With Your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Service Advisors!
We are proud to have served Bay Area communities since 1998. We focus on client service and technical professionalism because once you’re a client, you become a part of the family. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for client service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want Service Advisors who do the same!
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exemplary client satisfaction. This is done by by learning and assisting with diagnosing and repairing heating and cooling systems and leading customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR A SERVICE ADVISOR ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Complete all general HVAC in-home service calls.
- Establish client rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Ask proper lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist clients in choosing the best membership plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or underperforming systems.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, department meetings, and 1:1s.
- Be accurate and timely with completing all required forms.
- Work evenings/weekends on an on-call schedule as needed.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, filling out, and submitting vehicle inspection forms. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
- Follow all state, local, and company laws, policies, and procedures.
- Arrival on time to work & customer homes.
- Develop a proven track record in diagnosing and repairing heating and cooling systems.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A SERVICE ADVISOR:
- If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Ability to work independently (or in a team depending on the size and scope of the project) in a timely manner, making sure the job is done correctly the first time.
- Ability to learn and properly utilize technology, tools, and computer programs used by the company.
- Maintain a no-drama, positive work environment, and handle conflicts appropriately.
- Fully vaccinated or willing to be.
What can We do for you?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have been in business for over 23 years!
- We have a great benefits package.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always
- Lucrative salary + bonus potential!
- Medical insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid training classes
- Opportunity for job growth within company