Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a HVAC Service Manager!
Are you someone who enjoys training and coaching? Someone who enjoys being challenged, helping others, and being part of a growing team? If so, then this job is for you!
In business for over 15 years, our company strives to exceed expectations by ensuring that all necessary work is completed to the highest standards. We value our team and believe that they deserve the best! We are passionate about our customers (both internal and external) experiences.
What can we do for YOU?
We offer base pay + bonus pay with potential earnings ranging anywhere from $70,000 to $150,000. In addition to great pay, we offer the following:
- Provide stability.
- A company culture that pays close attention to its employees.
- Continuous trainings
- Competitive Benefits and pay.
- Company Events
- Birthday recognition
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Birthday Off
- Company Vehicle
What we need you to accomplish: MOTIVATE, TRAIN, LEAD AND COACH a service team to success by holding them accountable to KPI’s and provide training where necessary. To do this effectively you must be able to evaluate, analyze, and monitor our market area to ensure our service team is meeting objectives and goals when in a customer’s home. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in customer service management and leading a large team to performance results.
Responsibilities of our HVAC Service Manager:
- Manage and develop HVAC staff, including setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, coaching, mentoring, and training staff.
- Oversees daily operations to ensure that proper procedures and guidelines are in place.
- Understands the financial and revenue goals and ensures their department successfully meets or exceeds these numbers – see the big picture and work towards it.
- Has the ability and willingness to learn the industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered.
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by coaching your team to upsell products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks.
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws and ensures service department adheres to all rules.
- Resolves escalated customer issues by developing and maintaining a great relationship with customers.
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service is provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly.
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team meetings, and 1:1’s.
Requirements for our HVAC Service Manager:
- Experience with residential home service company is a plus.
- Management/Leadership/Coaching experience required.
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
- Clean, safe driving record and ability to pass a background check.
- Highly organized
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social skills.
- Technologically savvy.
- Team player with a willingness to go above and beyond.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.