Work With Your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Service Technicians!
We focus on customer service and technical professionalism because once you’re a client, you become a part of the family. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We are committed to hiring and working with the best. We take pride in the work we do, and we want HVAC Service Technicians who do the same!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Continuous trainings to better yourself and grow in the trade
- Health Insurance covered for the entire family
- Holiday parties
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Excellent Benefits package
- Incredible company culture – we’re like family!
The HVAC Service Technician is responsible for diagnosing and repairing heating and cooling systems and leading customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Job Responsibilities of HVAC Service Technician:
- Complete HVAC service, repair, and maintenance-related service calls. Diagnose and offer solutions to customers.
- Establish customer rapport to offer and sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback, and option sheets.
Job Requirements for our next HVAC Service Technician:
- 3 years of residential HVAC experience required
- Aware of local HVAC and building codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop a proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing, refrigerant install, and reclaim and repair.
- EPA Certified
- Participates in “On-Call” work schedule rotation.
- Attend all company and departmental meetings as scheduled.
- Continued education and training.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual and team contributor who also loves to win and grow.
- Comprehensive Health packages to cover the whole family!
- 401K with up 5% company match
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Competitive and Flexible PTO and Sick days
- iPad and cell phone
- Uniform Provided
- Weekly trainings for continuous growth
- Pay ranges from $20-40/hour