Work With Your Handz
Now Hiring HVAC Service Technicians!
SIGNING BONUS AND FRONT-LOADED PAID TIME OFF!!!
We are the plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning company that thousands of New Jersey Residents have trusted for more than three generations. We offer home services to residents of northern and central New Jersey.
We continue to be a family owned and operated company, employing the residents of the towns that we service. From our customer service experts, office staff, plumbers, HVAC techs and electricians, we are proud of our staff and consider them to be an extension of our family.
The Role of an HVAC Service Technician
Diagnose and repair heating and cooling plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Responsibilities of an HVAC Service Technician
- Complete HVAC service, repair, diagnose, maintenance, offer solutions to consumer, related service calls.
- Set cross over leads for Plumbing and Electric department, based on observations in customer’s homes.
- Establish customer rapport to offer and sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Competencies for Success
- Aware of local HVAC and building codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Develop proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing, refrigerant install and reclaim and repair.
- EPA Certified
- Participates in “On-Call” work schedule rotation.
- Attend all company and departmental meetings as schedules.
- State of NJ HVAC License a plus
- Continued education and training.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual and team contributor who also loves to win and grow.
** Major Medical
** Prescription Drug
** Long Term Disability
** Life Insurance ($250K Term)
** 401-k with 25% match
** Take Truck Home
** 100 plus hours of training every year
** Quarterly company functions (Ball games, comedy club, dinners, awards etc)