Work With Your Handz
We are hiring HVAC Service Technicians!
We are committed to hiring and working with the best. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to work as well! We take pride in the work we do, and we want HVAC Service Technicians who do the same!
What can We do for you?
- Provide stability – we have been in business since 2005
- We have a great benefits package
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always
- Competitive wage- $75,000-$83,000 per year + Bonus!
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) technicians install, maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners. This may include performing warranty services and emergency repairs. This may also include assisting with customers’ queries.
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- 3-5 years of HVAC Service experience
- Pipefitters or Refrigeration license required
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
- Medical insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid training classes
- Company trucks
- Opportunity for job growth within company
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be considered for this position.