Work With Your Handz
WE ARE HIRING HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANS!!
We have been in business for 97 years and are dedicated to the customer experience. Our main priority has always been to keep our customers’ homes comfortable and safe!
We are looking for HVAC Service Technician to help our ever-growing business!
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Very Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Competitive Wage based on your experience up to $55 an hour
- Full benefits package largely paid by the company
- We protect and invest in your and your family’s future via matched 401-K retirement.
- We encourage and act on your feedback and suggestions.
- Opportunity for advancement – Unlimited growth potential
- Be a part of a winning team – Named 2021 & 2022 Best of Brooklyn for Plumbing and Air Conditioning
- Close-knit community environment
- Uniform & Phone provided
- 80% of full Health benefits package including family for married employees
- 401K with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Minimum of 3 years’ residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- Universal EPA Required
- NATE/CFC a PLUS
- Experience with ductless installation a plus!
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.