Work With Your Handz
WE ARE HIRING HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANS!
****INTERVIEWING ON SATURDAYS****
We are a 41-year-old, honest, fun, and professional HVAC team servicing the greater Dallas- Fort Worth area. We are seeking exceptional HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANS who will bring their talent and join our team. We continue to lead the way in providing heating and air conditioning services and outstanding customer service throughout the Dallas- Fort Worth Area and would like for you to join our team!
The ideal candidate will diagnose and repair HVAC units, troubleshoot, and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions, and complete repairs as indicated.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Provide stability – we have been in business 41 years!
- Continual training
- Opportunity for job growth within company
- Top performers earned all expenses paid trips with additional PTO
- Annual Christmas party
- Employee profit sharing
- Employee anniversary celebration
- Medical insurance, Dental, Short/Long term disability
- Supplemental Health Benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick days, Personal days)
- Paid Holidays
- Technical Training
- iPads so no paperwork
- Winner of the exclusive and prestigious BBB Torch Award for Ethics
- Unlimited opportunities to earn
- New trucks that you take home
- Paid life insurance policy
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANS
- Diagnose and repair HVAC units
- Provide advice on the best solution for the customer
- Sell products and services
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers.
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside, and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams.
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance.
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
REQUIREMENTS FOR HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANS
- 3+ years of proven experience servicing residential HVAC systems
- Must have a friendly personality with the ability to communicate well with others.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- TDLR and EPA Certification a plus
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Nate certification a plus but not required
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Ability to build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints.
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client.
Come join our winning and growing team today!
Preemployment background check, drug screen and motor vehicle record check are required.