Work With Your Handz
We are hiring a HVAC Service Technician!
***Company paid Health Insurance for whole family***
We have been in business for over 60 years and are regarded as an industry leader in Residential Home Services. We take pride in the work we do, and we want our next HVAC Service Technician to do the same!
We are seeking experienced HVAC Service Technicians to help our team grow and provide a great customer experience. The ideal person would have experience with servicing and maintaining forced air heating and cooling equipment, heat pumps, ductless mini-splits, geothermal, hot water boilers, water tanks, sheet metal installation, and basic fabrication.
What can We do for you?
- Provide stability – we are a family-owned company and have been in business for over 60 years!
- We have a great benefits package
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always
Job Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Diagnose and repair HVAC units
- Provide advice on the best solution for the customer
- Sells products and services
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
Job Requirements for our next HVAC Service Technician:
- 3 years of HVAC service experience
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical customers
- Top Salary
- Company paid Health Insurance for whole family
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Dental & Optical plans
- Life insurance
- Company vehicle