Work With Your Handz
We are hiring Experienced HVAV Service Techs!
If you are an HVAC Maintenance Technician that takes pride in their work and wants to work with a winning team apply today.
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) technicians install, maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners. This may include performing warranty services and emergency repairs. This may also include assisting with customers’ queries.
Requirements of our next HVAC Maintenance Technician:
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential customers
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer complaints
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Maintenance Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
- Medical Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid training classes
- Opportunity for job growth and advancement